Book Title: PSAT/NMSQT Prep 2018: 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's PSAT/NMSQT Prep 2018 offers realistic practice, detailed explanations, and expert tips to help you score higher. Avoid surprises on Test Day with our up-to-date, detailed test overview, including section breakdowns and scoring explanations.
Essential Review. Realistic Practice.
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online
- More than 1000 realistic practice questions with detailed expert explanations
- Methods and strategies for scoring higher from Kaplan's PSAT experts
- A detailed overview of the PSAT, including a breakdown of the sections so you'll know what to expect on Test Day
- A thorough explanation of the scoring on the PSAT, including Area Scores, Test Scores, Cross-Test Scores, and Subscores
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the PSAT - using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled PSAT/NMSQT 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review